- College Library and Reading Room both are situated at the entrance of the building. Along with the text books and books of general interest, our library also subscribes magazines, news papers and journals in Hindi & English. 'Open shelves' system is prevalent in the library. Students just have to show their Identity Cards to the librarian and can read the book of their interest inside the reading room.
- 1. Maximum two books at a time are issued for a period of 14 days.
- 2. A fine of Rs.10 per volume per day is charged for the books returned after the due date.
- 3. Reference books, journals and magazines are not issued..
There is a provision of merit based scholarships. Additionally, various scholarships are also being made available to Shiv Shakti Mahavidyalaya students by the State and Central Governments.
To encourage higher education among the financially weak, underprivileged, SC/ST rural students, Shiv Shakti Mahavidyalaya offers & facilitates following four types of Merit & Need based Scholarships. Students can avail these scholarships schemes based on their eligibility criteria.
Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme / Mukhyamantri Uchch Shiksha Chhatravratti Yojana.
- The College not only focuses on academic development but also on the physical and psychological development of students. Variety of indoor & outdoor games available under the supervision of expert coaches.